Okay so I've discovered a way to stay organized for this upcoming holiday season. Create a binder. This is the first one I found, and this is the second one. I now have to find a binder, which I should have one just laying around my house somewhere.
I also need to decide what my tabs will be:
1. Christmas Card list (I usually get the picture ones with my girls on them)
2. Baking Ideas (I did cookies and truffles this year, but am open to anything)
3. Gift Ideas, including an envelope to keep receipts(this year everyone is getting a quilt, yes, will be a long process but I've already started on one. 10 total to make, but only 3 will be queen size, the rest will be twin for the kids)
4. Decorating (I really haven't been into decorating as much as I used to, I need to start getting more seasonal items instead of Christmas specific.)
5. Parties?? Not sure if I want to include this, as we really don't have many parties. My immediate family and his family. Other than that nothing.
The quilts I'm trying to keep a budget of $30 for all supplies each. My nephews, who I have already started to make one of, I'm using their old burp clothes to make the topper and then just need to buy flannel for the backing. My girls I will be doing the same thing. So the cost really wont be much for them. I've already purchased the queen size batting for $10 a piece. And like with the twin size, I'm just going to use the JoAnn Fabrics coupon to get the more expensive items.
I have found a simple quilt to do here. Will post each when I'm done.