Saturday, March 14, 2009

Charming Handbag

This is my first attempt at making the Charming Handbag from Bend the Rules Sewing. I have to make one for my swap partner and thought I should try it out first. It was simple to make, yet somehow I think I messed up the dimensions. The book said to copy the patten and enlarge to 129%. Well I couldn't get my stinken printer to work correctly so I just took the measurements from the drawing in the book and doubled. I think I need to try and get my printer to work correctly. I don't believe it is supposed to be so large. I might have to change the handles on this one, only because they just don't look right with such a large bag. I will try again today with the pattern, so hopefully I can get my swap complete this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment