Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pay it forward



I just joined Pay It Forward. I've seen this button on a few and never really paid much attention to it. I inquired over at quiltedpomegranate. I'm very thankful for Nann's help in this.


Now, here is how it works. Sometime in the next year, I will be the lucky recipient of a handmade surprise from Nann. Then I must "pay it forward" to three others by sending a handmade item to them in the next year. Who? will I send to. Well, this is up to you the readers!!!


The first 3 folks to sign up in the comments section will be my PIF (pay it forward) group. Each of you who signs up must then post to send to 3 others.


Be sure to leave me an email address for you if you do not have a link on your blog. Leave your email on the comment section or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment