Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Gift for Little Girl

Well, the little girl at the baby sitter's house, Jessica, is having a birthday this week. She will be 4. I made a hooded towel (my daughter was graciously modeling above). I put the letter J on the back of it. I also made a tote bag out of a 2 dish towels that I picked up at the Dollar Store. Yes it does need to be ironed. I wont do that while my girls are home, little miss nosies they are. I know Jessica will really like them. She told me she's a likes girly things. Her mother is going through some tough times right now, and I like making these hooded towels. Now if I can get my butt in gear I can make up the rest that I need for birthday's.

Edited 4/10/09 Just wanted to state that Jessica was so happy to have a new hooded towel. She modeled it off all day long. Up next is one for a little boy named Joseph - next week is his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment