Sunday, April 12, 2009

Recipe

Found this great sounding recipe. I can't wait for my garden to be planted, and to be able to have fresh home grown veggies. OOhh la la. I can't wait.



Zucchini Sticks

Serves 6

Ingredients:
  • 3 (small) zucchini

  • 2 egg, whites

  • 1 cup Italian bread crumbs

Directions:

Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Wash zucchini and slice into 2 inch long and 1/4 inch wide strips. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Place bread crumbs on plate. Roll zucchini in egg white and then in bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy. I just moved to NYC from Detroit and oh am I going to miss my garden this summer. This is krstawrdtravels from SwapBot, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe looks so good! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete